How about some green goodness through crunchy veggies and few almonds? If you want to put together a dish without spending too much time, Stir fried greens with almond and oven dried tomato is a recipe you ought to try out.
The recipe doesn’t need top of the line experience in cooking and if you are still learning how to cook, this dish won’t bother you much. There is one simple principle that should be followed with all stir fried recipes – don’t put too much in the wok at the same time – take it slow. This is a go to recipe that you can prepare within a few minutes and it will serve one person. If you want to make it for someone you love and yourself, just double of the quantities of the veggies and you are all set.
Stir fried greens with almond and oven dried tomato
- 30gm – Almond
- 80gm – Spinach
- 100gm – Bok choy
- 100gm – Chinese cabbage
- 2 – Tomato
- 10gm – Garlic (chopped)
- 5ml – Light soya
- 5gm – Dark soya
- Aromat (veg) to taste
- 10ml – Oil
- 2ml – Sesame oil
- 3gm – White pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Cut the tomato into wedges.
- Rub the tomato wedges with garlic, a little bit of light soya and oil.
- Arrange neatly on a roasting pan and roast in the oven till dry.
- Blanch the almonds and peel off the skin.
- In a wok add little oil and heat.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté.
- Add the green vegetables, stir fry and season with light soya, dark soya and aromat powder.
- Add the oven dried tomatoes, blanched almonds and stir again.
- Pour seasame oil on top, stir fry for a few mins. Serve hot.